Old 21-01-2004, 04:44 PM
RB

Default Plumeria- as indore plant in Zone-5/6 USA

I live in Cincinnati - OHIO (i think it is on the zone 5 and 6 border).
I am trying to grow the plumeria (nostalgia from the upbringing in South
India)! It grew nicely to a 1 foot high plant through the summer when I
kept it outdoors. I brought it inside in October middle. Slowly she
dropped leaves one by one. I did keep her in the sunniest room- a foot away
from a North-West facing window. Now- I am not sure if I should water it-
or move it to a darker spot- or fertilize it.
Without leaves it looks pretty sad. I know the gurus in this group - or
those of the "plumeria.org" will find me a way to keep it from dying (if it
has not already passed away)!
Please help.
If replying to me directly- remove the nospam from the email address.
MANY MANY MANY THANKS
Rama Bommaraju