Old 21-01-2004, 06:32 PM

Default Plumeria- as indore plant in Zone-5/6 USA

Mine has some leaves, though it did loose several due to the spider
mites. I usually keep on watering it when it doesn't have leaves, but
I make sure it isn't waterlogged. I'm really bad about fertilzing, I always
forget to do it.
cheers,
Jim

In article , "VV"
wrote:

wrote in message
Mine's blooming right now in Michigan, it's in a south facing window.

Though
it's lost alot of buds due to spider mites around 2 months ago as the

flower
spike was developing.
cheers,
Jim

That is excellent-
Does it have leaves or not now as it is blooming?
Do you fertilize and water it when there are no leaves?
RB