Old 23-01-2004, 04:02 AM
Michelle

Default Hey another person from TN mad gardener

Hi , I'm from TN like madgardener too Not living there now
unfortunatly I miss it though. I lived in east TN as well knoxville
I used to love to go to the mountains Have you driven the dogwood
trail I did that with my mom all the time
I live in Pa now waaaahhhh I hate it too many people live near
philidelphia yuck
City of Brotherly Love " my goot yeah right I got car jacked last
month no joke.
can't wait to move I think I'm going to SC or, FL more gardening
options
I'm twenty six and two kids who love gardening
They want strawberries this year.
well not much else to tell I have a mary statue in my garden and I
live in a small town home but this year I want to plant a fruit tree i
think a cherry if any one has a recommendation for a good sweet
black cherry tree i'k appreciate one that fruits well.

my kids are seven and five
will before this is a novel I'll go thanks for the welcome
madgardener