Old 23-01-2004, 07:33 PM
animaux

Default This is ridiculous................

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:56:03 -0600, "cat daddy" opined:

I was hoping for a little breathing spell from the dirt work so I could
address some shrubbery replacement (photinia) and some tree trimming and
strategic tree placement. I would also like to get serious about the pond
and teahouse...
But, with the holiday on Monday and no rain yet today, I just had to run
out and get a few more bags of leaves this morning, which I can only
stockpile for now.

Well, on top of my projects, I'm also growing for a nursery some plants which
are not ordinarily found in the trade. So, I had all that to do today, after I
dug out and moved the 8 foot evergreen sumac. There is no breathing room in
Texas as far as gardening goes. Unless, of course, we get a no r'easter, which
is always a distinct possibility.