Old 25-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Paul

Default Fast growing plants

96 watts on a 40 gallon r. Need mid and background. I also have co2.

--
Paul

"Aquatic-Store.com" sales a@t Aquatic-Store.com wrote in message
How much lighting do you have?
Do you want foreground , mid or background plants?
Do you have co2

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:59:44 -0800, "Paul"
wrote:

Would like a recommendation for an online source for plants and for fast
growing plants. Been a while since I have gotten plants on line and who I
used to get them from is no longer there. Thanks for your help.