Old 25-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Paul

Default Fast growing plants

Would like a recommendation for an online source for plants and for fast
growing plants. Been a while since I have gotten plants on line and who I
used to get them from is no longer there. Thanks for your help.

--
Paul

Old 25-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Aquatic-Store.com

How much lighting do you have?
Do you want foreground , mid or background plants?
Do you have co2

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Old 25-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Nsty N8

96 watts on a 40 gallon r. Need mid and background. I also have co2.

I've had good experiences with:
www.aquariumplant.com
www.aquaticplantdepot.com
Both have no minimum $$

For background I like...
Hygro Siamensis
Crypt Balanse
Crypt retrospirilis
L. sessiflora aka ambulia
bacopa monneri or bacopa carolinia
Old 26-01-2004, 12:10 PM
~*~ Vosklady ~*~

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:59:44 -0800, Paul wrote:

Would like a recommendation for an online source for plants and for fast
growing plants. Been a while since I have gotten plants on line and who I
used to get them from is no longer there. Thanks for your help.

I've had excellent experiences with http://www.aquariumplants.com

In fact, they had my order filled and shipped in less than twelve hours
after I ordered (no kidding!).

And no, I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form. I'm
actually a new customer of theirs and was very impressed by my experience
with them.

Hope This Helps!

Regards,

~*~ Vosklady ~*~
--
Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson