Old 26-01-2004, 05:02 AM
madgardener

Default Hey another person from TN mad gardener

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Hey, Madgardener. Oak Ridge here! Worked the K-25 and Y-12 plants
for years. Now hike the Cumberland Trail, mostly Frozen Head. Was
tempted to make that chocolate feast in Knoxville today, but had other
duties.
Phish

I thought I saw you glowing over there Phish~g son used to work the
Wendy's on Hardin Valley road until he moved over here with us in
Dandridge..............Mary Emma worked Y-12 plant too, along with her
husband, a chemist, who was integeral to a lot of decisions over there by
the name of Roger Anderson. small world, eh? I got my training at UT
Master Gardening ten years ago under Doug Dalton and Neal Denton. But the
majority of it has come at my own hands. self reading, lots of gardening
shows, books, books, magazines and just pure obsessiveness! g didja miss
the ice storm that split around us here and slammed North Carolina? We got
bitter cold rain that was gnat's eyelash of being slush, but not cold
enough. Apparently my friend manning the radio station in Spindale, N.C. is
experiencing temps of 25o F right now brrrrr hooties!! you could put an eye
out in that cold!g
thanks for hollering at me. off to bed with Rose, Sugar, Piquito the bob
tailed kittie and sneaky Pesters, Rose's black cat. Possibly before the
night is over I'll discover Polluxx somewhere taking up the remaining spaces
of the El Mondo Grosso California king waterbed with Pye and Jenners vying
for choice spot in the clean laundry

you'll hafta gi' me a holler come springtime and I'll see if I can find
something to share w'you outa me constipated gardens
madgardener