Old 26-01-2004, 12:10 PM
~*~ Vosklady ~*~

Default Fast growing plants

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:59:44 -0800, Paul wrote:

Would like a recommendation for an online source for plants and for fast
growing plants. Been a while since I have gotten plants on line and who I
used to get them from is no longer there. Thanks for your help.

I've had excellent experiences with http://www.aquariumplants.com

In fact, they had my order filled and shipped in less than twelve hours
after I ordered (no kidding!).

And no, I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form. I'm
actually a new customer of theirs and was very impressed by my experience
with them.

Hope This Helps!

Regards,

~*~ Vosklady ~*~
--
Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson