Old 26-01-2004, 11:15 PM
ARIET B

Default REGARDING ABPO-?

Thanks Joanna...I chatted with Steve last night, and we got a few things
cleared up. His memories of how AOL chooses to set up their program are
getting faint, he said. He did recall that he had to set it up as NOT being
"read offline", so I found 2 oplaces to change that setting. I fooled around
with some of the settings, all of which seemed to make things worse, last
night. And this morning I "signed off" before I remembered to check the
on-line newsgroup. I'll try to keep at it, and see what I can figure out.
When on-line last night I could read the messages that had pictures in them,
but the pix were all blanks.
Elinor