Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Chris Stewart

Default Unknown plant

"si_mats" wrote in message
My apologies. I've reduced the file size of the photos now considerably.

So you have, it loads much quicker. The plants are beautiful, by the way -
well done :-)

Chris S

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "si_mats" contains these words:

I've been growing a rather strange plant for a few years now and

despite
my
best attempts I have been unable to identify it. I would be most

grateful if
the members of this group would consider examining a couple of photos

have
on the site below.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'd suggest you put thumbnail jpegs on the page as links to larger

jpegs.

The page was taking so long to load that I just cut the connection. Not
all of us have broadbeans.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/