Old 27-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Lee B.

Default Paging Nedra!

OK, while most of you are still dreaming of Spring, it's just around the
corner for me. Last year I missed the opportunity to transplant my lotus
because I went from Winter to Spring in about 3 weeks, and it started
growing again before I could transplant it. This year - BEFORE Spring gets
sprung, I want to accomplish that chore. It currently resides in a 15-20
gal. pot; I have a 50 gal. pot in which to place it. I understand the dirt
and fertilizer part (I think G), but what about the old pot? Should I try
to move it in one piece, or should I wash the dirt out, exposing the tubers,
and then transplant those to the larger pot? What's the process???

Thanks!
Lee