Old 27-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Plants for a Future

Gary Woods wrote in
:

I just got a response to my email from them, but can't find any record
of having mailed them. Are other folks in this NG getting this, IOW
did they harvest addys?
The boilerplate urges me to ring them up if I want to volunteer....
seems unlikely...

I get their newsletter, but have not received anything unsolicited from
them. They seem terribly worthy, but maybe not all that well-organised.

My guess would be that if you are sure you didn't mail them, they've made a
mistake of some kind, or possibly the message isn't from them but is
forged?

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/ - they are attached to Leeds uni, though
their main sites are in Cornwall - so I imagine Leeds will be down on them
like a ton of bricks if they practise Inappropriate Emailling.

Victoria

--
Clare Associates Ltd
http://www.clareassoc.co.uk/