Old 27-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Gary Woods

Default Plants for a Future

I just got a response to my email from them, but can't find any record of
having mailed them. Are other folks in this NG getting this, IOW did they
harvest addys?
The boilerplate urges me to ring them up if I want to volunteer.... seems
unlikely...

Snowing in the American colonies today, with much more expected tonight.
Good day to plant a tray of leeks and meditate on the latest catalogs.

Cheers!

Old 27-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Victoria Clare

Gary Woods wrote in
:

I just got a response to my email from them, but can't find any record
of having mailed them. Are other folks in this NG getting this, IOW
did they harvest addys?
The boilerplate urges me to ring them up if I want to volunteer....
seems unlikely...

I get their newsletter, but have not received anything unsolicited from
them. They seem terribly worthy, but maybe not all that well-organised.

My guess would be that if you are sure you didn't mail them, they've made a
mistake of some kind, or possibly the message isn't from them but is
forged?

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/ - they are attached to Leeds uni, though
their main sites are in Cornwall - so I imagine Leeds will be down on them
like a ton of bricks if they practise Inappropriate Emailling.

Victoria

--
Clare Associates Ltd
http://www.clareassoc.co.uk/

Plants for the Future Walker, John C. Plant Biology 0 14-04-2011 08:31 PM
[IBC] The Future of the List Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 05-11-2003 06:12 PM
The Future Robert S. Martin Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
Woot! Non-ghetto CO2 is in my future! Empty Freshwater Aquaria Plants 9 28-03-2003 07:56 PM
Neglect feeds future fires Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 05-02-2003 04:38 PM