Old 27-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Mica Pots

Good Morning to All,
Just in case,

I sent a private note yesterday to Ireneu,suggesting
that she test a few natives of her area in mica pots.Best
way to answer this type of question.

There maybe a difference between my stands on my
lawn[ though they were first on asphalt and growth was
a slower better situation,but my skin couldn't take any
more exposure to the sun,no shade on the asphalt,so
I chickened out.] and her place.

And as usual we don't have Heat Waves-thumbing my
nose at you all - teasing - chuckle.
Laughingly Khaimraj
[West Indies/Caribbean]