Old 27-01-2004, 06:44 PM
WiGard

Default Tomato update

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:52:28 +0000, Dewolla wrote:

Just finished repotting my 45 tomato sprouts from flats into 3" peat pots.
They are out in the drizzle right now, getting a diffused sunlight and
humidity. Temp outside is 55.

I'm so excited!

--
Dewolla Stepon
California, zone 9b, Sunset zone 15

From the frozen tundra of zone 4... good!
We finally have our 4-6" of snow. Temps in the teens today, if we are
lucky. We're all hugging our monitors to stay warm. Tomatoes are all
imports which taste just as they look: plastic.

If you've seen Grumpy Old Men... that's how it is here except all the
women do not look like Ann Margaret.

"Fun" is sweating in a sauna and then rolling in snow or diving into the
lake but only after a hole has been chipped out of the ice.

Lots of snow means an abundance of wildflowers since snow is nature's way
of keeping plants happy during bitter cold. This year's snow isn't deep
enough for snowshoes. We may burn ours to stay warm.

Brandy works, too.