Old 28-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Ivan McDonagh

Default More on sand - soil

"Raels" wrote in
u:

"Ivan McDonagh" wrote in message
7.67...
my
computer got stolen
almost
immediately afterwards and so I have lost it. Would you mind posting
it again please?)

**snip snip**

Ok. I said.............

Ivan: go to ------------ http://www.mulchnet.com/

If you get some, I want half. ;-)

There ya go.

Raelene
xxx

Thanks very much Raelene - I'll let you know when/if I get some from them

You know, it's not the loss of the computer itself that really annoyed me
(although I would have been stuffed if I didn't have a couple of really
nice friends) it's the loss of all these little bits and pieces of
information that I had stored away. I wonder if the low-life scum who steal
things ever stop to think about the human impact - it would have been
better for me if they had just stolen money!

Ivan.
In a ranting mood because he's slowly realising just what it was that went
along with the computer