Old 28-01-2004, 05:12 PM
James

Default lawn equipment

"Vincent Yang" wrote in message
I am looking for a specific kind of lawn pressure sprayer. I'm not
sure what to call it - the kind of sprayer that has a plastic tank
with a hand pump that is used to spray weed killer on lawns. I was
browsing the web recently and saw a lawn pressure sprayer that did not
need to be pumped to retain pressure. It is relatively small, around
2-3 gallons. Pressure was built up by rolling the sprayer on it's
wheels rather than pumping a handle.

I did not bookmark the page and now I can't find it anywhere. Can you
find me a source for this product? Thanks in advance!

This site shows two at the bottom.

http://www.gardeningsupplywarehouse....t.php?cPath=65