Old 28-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Vincent Yang

Default lawn equipment

I am looking for a specific kind of lawn pressure sprayer. I'm not
sure what to call it - the kind of sprayer that has a plastic tank
with a hand pump that is used to spray weed killer on lawns. I was
browsing the web recently and saw a lawn pressure sprayer that did not
need to be pumped to retain pressure. It is relatively small, around
2-3 gallons. Pressure was built up by rolling the sprayer on it's
wheels rather than pumping a handle.

I did not bookmark the page and now I can't find it anywhere. Can you
find me a source for this product? Thanks in advance!

Old 28-01-2004, 05:12 PM
James

"Vincent Yang" wrote in message
I am looking for a specific kind of lawn pressure sprayer. I'm not
sure what to call it - the kind of sprayer that has a plastic tank
with a hand pump that is used to spray weed killer on lawns. I was
browsing the web recently and saw a lawn pressure sprayer that did not
need to be pumped to retain pressure. It is relatively small, around
2-3 gallons. Pressure was built up by rolling the sprayer on it's
wheels rather than pumping a handle.

I did not bookmark the page and now I can't find it anywhere. Can you
find me a source for this product? Thanks in advance!

This site shows two at the bottom.

http://www.gardeningsupplywarehouse....t.php?cPath=65

Old 04-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Tre Cool

"James" wrote in message . ..
"Vincent Yang" wrote in message
I am looking for a specific kind of lawn pressure sprayer. I'm not
sure what to call it - the kind of sprayer that has a plastic tank
with a hand pump that is used to spray weed killer on lawns. I was
browsing the web recently and saw a lawn pressure sprayer that did not
need to be pumped to retain pressure. It is relatively small, around
2-3 gallons. Pressure was built up by rolling the sprayer on it's
wheels rather than pumping a handle.

I did not bookmark the page and now I can't find it anywhere. Can you
find me a source for this product? Thanks in advance!

This site shows two at the bottom.

http://www.gardeningsupplywarehouse....t.php?cPath=65

I started up a landscaping company of my own a couple of years ago so
I know a decent amount about lawn equipment since I use it everyday
for 4 months a year. An electric weed whacker works as well as a gas
powered whacker, the only factor you need to consider (besides
environmental) is how often you plan on using it. An electric is
better for home use where you have access to plug-ins and use it every
week or two. Gas is better for high use, if plug ins are hard to find,
or for convenience (avoid the annoying cord). Both types are reliable
as the brand you buy, gas powered requires more maitenance with the 2
or 4 cycle motor. Hope that helps you!
Trevor.
Old 21-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Jay

I'm interested in learning more about zero-turn radius lawn mowers.
Anyone out there have experience you could share with me?
Specifically, what are the advantages & disadvantages to owning one?
Which brands should I look at? What features are a must...?

....Jay