Old 28-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Derek Turner

Default greenhouse recommendation

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:44:31 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Can anyone give me the benefit of their experience as to what they might
avoid or even better what they might recommend by way of one about 8 x
10 foot?
I use as a cold greenhouse and for cuttings etc.

I have no hesitation in recommending Dovetail Aluminium greenhouses.
There are a number of agents and resellers but my advice is to go
straight to the manufacturer. You will get (if my experience is
anything to go by) a discount, some freebies and (most importantly of
all) friendly, personal advice during the ordering, preparing and
erecting stages. I made several telphone calls on the cordless
balanced on a step-ladder being 'talked through' something I was too
thick to work out for myself! I can't fault them.