Old 29-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Robyn Rhudy

Default When is the Chantilly VA Koi Show?

I think it is every two years. The last one was in August and the only
one I attended. So, I don't think there's another until August, 2005.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, FBCS wrote:

RTB or any one hear when the show is this year?
Joann

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -