Old 28-01-2004, 09:13 PM
FBCS

Default When is the Chantilly VA Koi Show?

RTB or any one hear when the show is this year?
Joann

Old 29-01-2004, 01:21 AM
RichToyBox

Joann,

Just got my MAKC magazine and the Annual Koi Show this year is October 9 and
10 in Allentown PA. They have it in Chantilly every other year. They do
have a Junior Show in Fredericksburg VA June 4-6. Last year they didn't
have many vendors at the Young koi show, but had a nice collection of show
fish in the smaller sizes. I think it is limited to maximum 17 inches.
--
RichToyBox

Old 29-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Robyn Rhudy

I think it is every two years. The last one was in August and the only
one I attended. So, I don't think there's another until August, 2005.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, FBCS wrote:

RTB or any one hear when the show is this year?
Joann

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -
Old 30-01-2004, 06:04 AM
FBCS

I didn't know that. I was really looking forward to it again this year.
Maybe I will make it to PA or Richmond. Thanks all.