Old 29-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Shimpaku Itiogawa juniper

In a message dated 1/29/2004 4:55:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

So I tell folk I am seriously working on a super
collection of flowering and fruiting mame',chuckle.

Khaimraj:

These is nothing wrong with mame. If this is your area of concentration within the art, go for it.

It is the quality of our work and not the dimensions which count. Actually, it is considerably more difficult to create a bonsai illusion with smaller trees. Herein lies a significant challenge for those working with Mame.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++