Old 30-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Michael Palmer

Default pump, pond suppliers

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around for a while on the Usenet here.
There is a lot of great information on here. I'm looking for some
good manufacturers of pond pumps, kits, etc. I own a landscape
construction company in Western Canada and we've built ponds before.
We've used the kits from "Micropond" and "aquascapes". We have found
they are limited and that you have to sacrifice something for
something else. We'd like a bit more flexibility. Does anyone know
who manufactures the pumps themselves, the bio-falls, etc. I
basically want to be able to put my own kits together if necessary to
better serve our customers. Also, I'd like to see some sites with
pictures of work others have done. I'll try to put ours up here as
soon as I can.
Michael