Old 30-01-2004, 05:34 AM
China

Default I hate grass

Oh Lucky Eddie,
You are truelly blessed to have neighbours who steal
your chokos!
Here where live, once the chokos start to ripen, when we walk to the shops
we hide our shopping bags from view in case a neighbour rushes out to force
another 3 (or 4 or 5 or 6 etc) on us as we walk \ run \ sneak past. Little
do they realise that the bulge in my pocket does not reflect my joy to see
them, it's just the bloody choko that I insist that anyone leaving my house
must take with them in case they strike a stranger / tourist / drunk that
they can con into accepting the green grenades.

China
'Goa Way'
Wingham
NSW