Old 31-01-2004, 12:36 AM
RPM1

Default A newbie de-lurks

"J Fortuna"
Be careful orchids are very addictive. It sounds like you are already an
orchid addict, so am I :-) --

My bank account will never be the same, I'm afraid. :-) It's
weird but I've become, dare I say it, whispers attached to
my plants - just the orchids. I can hardly go past the living
room without stopping to see how they're doing.

In answer to your 45% question, I had not heard any such rule before, and

would be suspicious of any such specific angle claim.

I read it here, right in the very beginning:
http://www.easyorchids.co.uk/repotting/phalaenopsis/

This grower is not too far from us. I think I'll pop by for a little
visit...
http://www.orchidsusa.com/intro.html

I hear the sound of my checkbook groaning in the other room.

Thanks for the response!

Ruth CM