Old 31-01-2004, 02:33 AM
RichToyBox

Default pump, pond suppliers

Michael,

I think that the skimmer used by "aquascapes" is the Pondsweep skimmer,
though Aquatic Eco has a couple of others similar. There is also the new
Salvio skimmer that appears to be better. As for pumps, I prefer Supreme
Mag drive pumps for the submerged pumps due to the low energy consumption
and reasonable prices, or better yet are the out of pond pumps like Sequence
and Wave which give higher flow rates and use less energy.
--
RichToyBox

"Michael Palmer" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around for a while on the Usenet here.
There is a lot of great information on here. I'm looking for some
good manufacturers of pond pumps, kits, etc. I own a landscape
construction company in Western Canada and we've built ponds before.
We've used the kits from "Micropond" and "aquascapes". We have found
they are limited and that you have to sacrifice something for
something else. We'd like a bit more flexibility. Does anyone know
who manufactures the pumps themselves, the bio-falls, etc. I
basically want to be able to put my own kits together if necessary to
better serve our customers. Also, I'd like to see some sites with
pictures of work others have done. I'll try to put ours up here as
soon as I can.
Michael