Old 31-01-2004, 04:02 AM
Susan Erickson

Default A newbie de-lurks

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:44:53 -0700, "molli"
wrote:

Kudos time here...I belong to the same Orchid society as Sue, and I have
noticed she's VERY kind to the newbies (of which I am one) Never to busy to
answer my silly questions.Although I'm sure at times she wishes we would all
just go away. grin You need to find someone like her near you Ruth. And
welcome to the group )

blush Thanks Molli.
g It is tempting to agree with you about going away, but
actually I teach. It is part of who I am. Also I find I learn
from each person I work with no matter what subject or how new
they are.
SuE