Old 31-01-2004, 05:55 PM
john rutz

Default pump, pond suppliers

RichToyBox wrote:
Michael,

I think that the skimmer used by "aquascapes" is the Pondsweep skimmer,
though Aquatic Eco has a couple of others similar. There is also the new
Salvio skimmer that appears to be better. As for pumps, I prefer Supreme
Mag drive pumps for the submerged pumps due to the low energy consumption
and reasonable prices, or better yet are the out of pond pumps like Sequence
and Wave which give higher flow rates and use less energy.

I too prefer tha sequence pumps and have experimented with using them as
out of pond pumps although I do prefer keeping them in the pond

John Rutz