Old 31-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Frogleg

Default New to this group

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:24:37 -0500, "Ricky"
wrote:

Hi. My name is Ricky. I live in Boca Raton, Florida (that's zone 10A). I'm a
landscape designer by trade with a BS in Botany and an AS in Landscape
Technology. I build gardens in the 3 counties (Palm Beach, Broward, Dade)
and grow Crotons for sale locally and for use on my jobs. I also take groups
on tours to various botanical gardens in S. Florida (Fairchild, Flamingo,
etc.)

I visited Fairchild pre-Andrew. Lovely place. Amazing to see
'houseplants' outdoors and the size of trees in the Miami area. Such
an interesting place to wander around. I think I still have a
postcard. Nice to remember when it's 21F with a brisk N breeze and
old snow frozen over like an ice rink...