Old 31-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Charles Perry

Default Knock Out sighted at Home De[s]pot

"Mark. Gooley" wrote:

(I joined the ARS recently, and to me their publications have
a sort of spinsterish feel to them, or at least a whiff of the
Sweet Little Old Lady Who Collects Hummel Figurines. I
can feel my testicles shrink as I read. Am I imagining things?)

No. it is a very series problem. I have heard about it before.
They may fall off. Your only hope is to send me money. Lots of
money, and I will try to bribe a relative to cast a spell to
restore your health.

Regards,

Charles

Oh, all of the Knockout plants that I have seen have been on
their own roots. Even those in plastic bags. Could just be a
regional thing though.

--
Charles Perry