Old 01-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Broomhilda

Default bidens aristosa

If you aren't kidding maybe I can stop on my way north about the end of
March.

Can't find anywhere to buy the seed.

I thing aristosa is the tallest but pilosa will do.

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

"Broomhilda" wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone tell me where I can send for
bidens aristosa or tickseed sunflower?

Would sure appreciate it.

Gosh, various Bidens species (pilosa, bipinnata, and laevis) are
pesky weeds down here. They're all over my pasture -- tho I
haven't bothered to ID them. One is white with yellow center.
The others are yellow, and daisylike. You can come dig them up
any time you want.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.