Old 01-02-2004, 07:51 PM
The Kenosha Kid

Default Aqua Medic 500 CO2 Reactor

On 1 Feb 2004 04:04:48 -0800, (Robert H) wrote:
"flow into the regulator" should read flow into the reactor.

The water from the pump does not actually go into the reactor, it goes
straight thru the top.

The Aqua Medic Figure 2 shows a T junction with the valve on the
downstream (away from the pump) side of the T.

They show arrows , indicating flow I guess, going into the reactor
branch of the T as well as going straight thruput the T into the tank.

When I turn the valve to where the line of the handle is in the
direction of flow, most of the flow (when I blow through it) goes into
the reactor branch and less, perhaps 1/4 as much goes straight through
the T. When I turn the valve to where the line of the handle is
across the direction of flow, all the flow goes into the reactor
branch of the T and none goes straight through it.

Is this what I should expect?