Old 01-02-2004, 08:12 PM
TheMidniteRyder

Default St. Augistine...HELP!!!!!

We live in So Cal and the wife insists on St Augistine grass. It is
spottily established in the yard, but how do I get it to spread? I am
not a native so cal'er and know very little about St. A.
She says water the hell outta it...that doesnt do wuch except raise
the water bill. Cant use weed and feed as it kills it..St. A is a weed
(IMOH). Anything I can reseed with that looks like St. A as St A seeds
are not available in the US? Ya know, try to fool her with a look
alike? Thanks for any help and advise.....Midnite