Old 01-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Nedra

Default Nymphaea lotus low temperature

I adore the cold weather - so, I'll take your share, thanks!
Sorry I can't help you on the plants.

Nedra

"Charles" wrote in message
I'm still looking for info on the plants.

I'm is So. Calif. This is the second year that it hasn't gotten cold
here, I still have impatiens in the ground that were planted in 2002.
I don't like cold, ice and snow. I know some people do, and they are
welcome to my share.

:-)

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:50:34 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

56 degrees ... I remember those days. Actually the ice storms
and snow have covered my pond. We have more
ice 'n snow expected this afternoon - but our temps are supposed to
moderate.
Thank Heavens for the De-Icer.

Did you figure out the temps for your tropical lily? It seems
that zone 10 should really be fine to keep it alive ... but
I don't know for sure.
Are you in Florida?

Nedra

- Charles