Old 03-02-2004, 02:58 PM
bk

Default Faux Rock

I recently toured the construction site for the new Seminole HardRock
Paradise site in Ft. Laud. The pool has a monster fake waterfall w/ slide
and topped with a hot tub. Very over the top. The fake rock is magnificent.
I was told that it was designed and built with 3 wks. If will post company
name
if I can remember.
"ezyrock" wrote in message
s.com...
Lee Brouillet wrote:
*Ron, try
http://www.rockandwater.com for info. I purchased Erik Kincaid's
book, and
it has very detailed info for building small to very large exhibits.
The
site also has nifty little goodies like fossil imprints to emboss on
your
rocks.

Another good site is http://www.urdls.com/index.html, suggested
below.
Although they want to do the work themselves, their photos will give
you
some very interesting ideas (eat your heart out!)

A big exhibit is a mind-boggling project. Good luck, and keep us
advised of
your progress.

Lee

"Ron Peace" wrote in message
. ca...
I,m in the process of creating a pond/waterfeature. I would like to

use
fake
rock, does anybody know of a good video or how to book on the

process of
making large rock for a waterfall?

Troll Bridge Services
Ron Peace

*

Hi there Lee,

Just to let you know that you have another option - just wanted to let
you know we are here also. www.ezyrock.com

Good luck with your project,
Ezy Rock Customer Service
--