Old 04-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Angela

Default Peace Lily advice

Hi

I have a very large peace lily which grows very well in it's current
position, which is under a window getting sunshine in the mornings
and about 3 feet from a radiator so it's nice and warm. Because it
grows so well it has been repotted several times and over 3 years it
has progressed from a 6 inch pot to an 18 inch terracotta pot. I
feed it with Miracle grow

It flowers constantly and always has at least 3 large flowers on it
at any one time and it constantly produces new leaves. The problem I
have is with the leaves. Not long after they appear they get brown
edges, so the plant looks pretty tatty most of the time. This
happens all year round so I don't think it has anything to do with
the radiator. Is there anything I can do about this problem?

TIA

Angela