Old 05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
AK

Default Peace Lily advice

"Martin Sykes" wrote in
message ...
"Kay Easton" wrote in message
But you may have it in the wrong spot. My peace lilies are

flourishing
standing in the fireplace in a north facing room about 10ft from

the
window - about as far as you can get from radiator and sunshine!

I have two. The one in the bathroom is green and lush. The one in

the living
room regularly gets the brown crinkly edges. It's either the light

or the
humidity. If you like it where it is, try misting with water every

day.

I will try that. I would move it but it is so large I have no where
to else it can go, actually it's too heavy to move..............not a
good idea using a terracotta pot!!