Old 05-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Annette

Default Mail order vegetable plants??? If so, where?

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message ...

So what I would like to do is order plants of a chosen variety from a
nursery (or nurseries) over the Internet and have them delivered at the
correct time for planting them outside.

Try www.seedsofitaly.com - we stock their seeds in our garden store,
and so can vouch for them in terms of being a good company and also in
terms of the quality of their seeds - though this is the first year
they've offered plants for sale,so I can't really comment on that
aspect. They do have tomatoes, chillis, peppers and plenty more, so
hopefully they'll be what you are looking for.

Hope that's useful.

Annette