Old 06-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Raels

Default ice cubes for watering

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Raels wrote:
Perhaps you do it when you're away? Perhaps your put icecubes in

your hanging baskets?

Sorry, but this is either looney tunes or not well thought out.

Oh, don't mind me............. I was initially thinking of different
ways of watering without standing around with a hose for all the neighbours
to see (especially pyscho next door) and remember reading something about
ice-cubes....... something about putting them in hanging baskets, I
believe. Maybe there was more than water in the blocks... can't remember.

Anyhow, just thought I'd put a post to see what the wise aus.gardens ppl had
to say.

Raelene - Perf
xxx