Old 06-02-2004, 06:20 AM
Kye

Default rgo history? a list of names and dates

Thats my birthday as well..... Ill be an old fart at 26 that day :-{

Kye.

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Al wrote:

I should have recognized orwell as you, but I was skimming quickly,

because
I do have something like a life here.... I was pretty sure profpam must

go
furthur back too.

Anyway, incase anybody missed this fact, rgo's 10th birthday is May 31st
2004. (It got brought home from the hospital on June 10, 1994 but it was
born on 5/31/1994)

Why how nice, that is my birthday too. Not my 10th, of course...

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit