Old 06-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Ray

Default My new acquisition!

OK, first we've got to correct some labels for spelling and capitalization:

Oncidium Sharry Baby 'Sweet Fragrance' AM/AOS
(Dewitt already got the equestris)
Phal. Super Stupid 'Brother' x 'Brother Purple 'Brother' is registered as
Phal. Brother Sally Taylor
Phal. amboinensis 'Lang Ching' x Hannover Passion 'B1'

Sharry likes it warm and probably about as bright as you can get it (I hang
mine with the vandas, but it can do with less light), and likely to be
watered pretty thoroughly. It was the first fine-rooted plant I attempted
in S/H, and was amazed at how well it took to it...

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Claude" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

I still did it! I can`t go to those Orchids meeting without buying! Please
HELP me :-))

Here`s what I got:

Onc. Sherry Baby Sweet fragrance ( I know nothing about Oncidium )

Phal. equestris `piloric``dietzii`( that`s what on the label)

Phal. SuperStupid `brother`X Brother purple `brother`

Phal. Amboinensis `Lang Ching`X Phal. hannoven Passion `b1`

I tried to get pictures of the phal, could get only the superstupid!
Any ideas about the other phals?

Thanks

Claude ( Completely addicted ! )