Old 06-02-2004, 03:48 PM
jane

Default mantis tiller

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:55:58 -0000, " Emrys Davies"
wrote:

~'Ruth',
~
~I don't really know anything about them, but hopefully these sites will
~enlighten you considerably as to their worthiness.
~
~http://www.northwestpowertools.com/l...lers/7222e.htm
~
~http://www.epinions.com/content_100909616772
~
~http://www.asktooltalk.com/home/revi...tis-tiller.htm
~
~http://www.1-home-improvement.com/ti...ZD-review.html
~
~Regards,
~Emrys Davies

Thanks for the reviews - made interesting reading!

~"ruth todd" wrote in message
~ I'm thinking of buying a Mantis Tiller to make gardening a little
~easier,
~ has anyone got one of these? I would be very grateful for any comments
~good
~ or bad, that you could pass on to me.
~
~ Thanks in anticipation.
~
~ Ruth
~

I've been tempted with these since I popped a back disc digging,
almost a year ago, but so far haven't raised the cash. However, these
folk seem to be one of the cheapest suppliers.

http://www.mowdirect.co.uk/acatalog/...LTIVATOR_.html

I have bindweed in the allotment which I have to admit is the other
thing that puts me off - or I'll have tons of it everywhere.

IF I ever get rid of all the bindweed and couch, maybe I'll succumb!

--
jane

Mark Twain