Old 07-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Suz

Default easy to grow?

Hi

I'm a total novice, but decided to grow some seeds 2 years ago. Some were
ok, others didn't appear at all, but one was a complete success. It was
Thompson & Morgans Achillea millefolium Summer Pastels. You simply couldn't
go wrong. Every single seed germinated and flourished and they have made a
lovely bright spot in the corner of the garden.

I'm now having another look at seeds and want more like this. Totally easy
to grow, the sort you can't kill. Don't care if they spread like wildfire -
so much the better. I like cottage style, with really soft pink blue and
white, and lots of soft green. Is there anything like nasturtiums, but not
bright yellow or orange?

Any suggestions of idiot proof seeds?

TIA
Suzanne