Old 07-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Katra

Default Dog resistant sod?

In article ,
"RM" wrote:

You should have asked before, my border collie learned where and what the
hot wire was and stayed away from it for the most part, but as soon as it
was down she was back in where we had it up. They are smart dogs and unless
you are willing to leave it up from now on, your dog will go right back in
there. I swear my dog could see when it was unplugged. The invisible fense
works better because it is not something the dog see's, its just there and
they wear a collar that takes care of the shocking.

Invisible fences have to be buried and are more expensive. ;-)

So, I may just have to leave it up... If a hotwire is done properly,
it's not unsightly IMHO. G You can set them up with solar chargers.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,