Old 08-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Wendy

Default Solar-Powered Vent Openers?

Hi Lori, Congratulations on the new G/H.
I have two of these on the roof windows & the brand name is Bayliss.
I haven't had any trouble with them in 5yrs.
Doesn't Santa Barbara have accessory kits for their greenhouses?
Charley's has all the g/h equipment as well but do a search as
prices vary.
Now the fun begins, fans, misters, coolers, heaters, it's like owning a
boat! *g*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Lori Siegmund" wrote in message
om...
: Hi Everyone,
:
: My Santa Barbara Greenhouse has been ordered! I am now shopping for
: accessories and I want to get feedback on solar-powered vent openers.
: Brand recommendations, what has been your experience with them (good,
: not-so-good), and so forth. Any and all advice welcome! Post to the
: group or email me personally.
:
: Cheers,
: