Old 08-02-2004, 07:19 PM
fuerjefe

Default Pond Liner Pricing - EPDM vs Permalon

Bryan wrote:
Permalon over 45mil EPDM? Can you explain? Just because of shipping weight,
or is it stroger, more durable, last longer?

.

Hal wrote:

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:18:56 -0600, "Bryan"
wrote:

Permalon is lighter easier to work with and stronger. I have about a
300 gallon of EPDM and a 1000 gallon pond with a bottom drain of
Permalon and would go with permalon if I did it again.

Regards,

Hal

I also vote for Permalon it can be gotten from kencofish.com

heres my 1 cents on the diff

when I put in my second pond it was 10x 20 ft and took six of us two
hours to wrestle the EPDM into place, the last pond is 25x 50 ft and
took me and my wife 30 min to put the permalon into place,
I have driven a backhoe and my pickup[ into the pond when needed without
dammaging the permalon, not so the epdm

John Rutz

John Rutz