Old 08-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Bonnie

Default no fish :-(

Ka30P wrote:
Was out skimming styrofoam peanuts out of the
pond today that blew in with the last couple of
wind storms. The pond is very clear and I looked
all over it and I can't see any fish.

Now this isn't surprising :-(

Hopefully some of the fish are hiding and will reappear
when the weather warms.
Driving in snow is certainly a learned experience. We've
had plenty of snow lately, and black ice is now the problem.
The last storm started as snow and changed to rain. The
snow started melting and then we got another cold front, all
the melted snow froze and ice rinks formed all over. My
neighbor pulled into his drive and did a complete spin.

--
Bonnie
NJ