Old 08-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Reka

Default looking for plants parents

I decided to look this one up just to satisfy my own curiosity. I think my
curiosity is satisfied as far as Phal hybrids for a couple of decades now.
:-#
Just for fun, I mention that one Phal I came across in the course of this
search was "Phal Spica de Devil". Now that registrant had a sense of
humor...
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Robert Arquette" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

We have a Dtps Ontario Velvet. Would anyone know of its parents?
Thanks Mimi

---