Old 09-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Wendy

Default looking for plants parents

For a moment Reka, I thought you'd been sipping a little too much?*g*

--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Reka" wrote in message
: "Reka" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
: ...
: I decided to look this one up just to satisfy my own curiosity. I think
: my
: curiosity is satisfied as far as Phal hybrids for a couple of decades
now.
: :-#
: Just for fun, I mention that one Phal I came across in the course of
this
: search was "Phal Spica de Devil". Now that registrant had a sense of
: humor...
:
: ;-)
: And what would you get if you crossed Blc. Ethel Tucker x Blc. Nippon
: Flag???
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: v
: Blc. Nippon Tuck, of course!
: --
: Reka (who can never resist a bad pun - do good puns exist?)
:
: I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
: Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
: http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
:
: