Old 09-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Reka

Default looking for plants parents

I suppose nobody has ever suggested you change your last name to BeGood
either... :-)
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"John DeGood" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Reka wrote:
Just for fun, I mention that one Phal I came across in the course of

this
search was "Phal Spica de Devil". Now that registrant had a sense of
humor...

Also just for fun, I searched the RHS database for the grex name "Noid"
and discovered that no genus has been so named to date. If I were to
someday register a cross, I think that is the name I'd submit! :-)

John

---